Friday 1 May 2015

Disney on Ice / Facebook Pages / Mcfly #LittleLoves

My first ever #LittleLoves post hosted by But why mummy why

butwhymummywhy

I discovered this great linky via Sian @ Potty Mouthed Mummy and Jo @ Not a Frumpy Mummy and couldn't wait to take part. So here goes....

As many of you are already aware, this week I've been eagerly awaiting the return of my Wi-Fi, after going without for a whole month *sob* however I've done enough ranting on this subject, so I won't bore you any longer. Here's some of the things I actually enjoyed about my week.

READ

I've forced myself to read this week as I desperately wanted to finish this book. Towards the end of the book I had lost all motivation, it turned out to be a bit dark and not what I was expecting at all.

The Book of you by Claire Kendal.


WATCHED

This is an old clip  (2012) but its a new one for me and I've fallen in love with it. I'm a hard person to crack but this nearly got me going. Its from my faithful friend, YouTube.


















Wedding speech of Tom Fletcher of Mcfly


WORE

I got to actually dress up, not in my practical mummsy gear and not in my work suit but actual normal clothes, which people wear day to day. This was for my girly day out with my girl. I still went for the safe option and chose to ware jeans and pumps but still I sort of made the effort.


HEARD

Lots of Disney classics at the Disney-on-Ice event in the capital. This was a treat for my daughters birthday, which I booked some time ago. it was great to have girly time, just me and J.





My favourite song was from the film 'Tangled' - 'I got a dream' 

MADE

A start on getting my Facebook page up to date, this has been a bit of an on-going battle for me, as I was clueless about Facebook pages when I set one up. I'm finally getting to grips with it now, I just got to remember to actually post on it now. Here's the link:
One of each kind Facebook page



AND LASTLY.


This week I needed to be reminded of this,  




I also seen this on Twitter and I wanted to share it #StigmaFighter 







4 comments:

  1. I adore Tom Fletcher's weeding speech - it never gets old. I really, really need to get back into reading - I've been slacking lately! Not enough hours in the day at the moment.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Stacie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I'd love to go to Disney on Ice, it always looks amazing! Have popped over to like your facebook page - I'm the same, never remember to update mine! Mind you I only set it up a few months ago and I've been blogging for 6 years! Oops! Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty full month. I love the way you've broken it down into sections. I'm with you on the depression thing too x #WeekendBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom Fletcher's wedding speech is the best isn't it? I've seen it a few times and I always cry!
    I've heard such good things about Disney on Ice I really must take my daughters. xx

    ReplyDelete