Friday 17 April 2015

One Lovely Blog Award

I have been nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' 
by the very lovely Misunderstood Mummy Thank you :) 



So here goes, 7 facts about me. 

1) I have always had this urge to write, I have no idea what to write allot of the time but I just feel the need to write, something, anything! It can be very frustrating. 

2) I was part of the single motherhood for 3 wonderful and challenging years. My daughter and I have an amzing bond. 

3) I've had 2 sections, the first because my daughter was breech the whole way through my pregnancy and the second was an elective section (yes I choose it, no I do not feel I missed out on anything) Both times my waters broke before my planned sections, with my son my waters broke the day before my section date!! Impatient buggers, just like me. 

4) I love my job. I am an estate agent and I did my exams whilst pregnant with my daughter, I did my very last exam weeks after giving birth and because I was breast feeding I took her with me to the exam and my mum looked after her till I finished. I passed. 

5) I smoked for 13 years, but have been a non-smoker for 3 years and would never go back! Yuck. (I gave up whilst I was pregnant but stupidly started again after breast feeding!) 

6) I officially have the shittest memory ever. I have to write absolutely everything down! This does my head in, allot! 

7) I have been with my amazing parter just over 2 years and we have a 1 year old child. Yea fast I know, right! You could say we didn't beat around the bush! In an attempt to justify the situation, we did know each other for a long time beforehand. We are complete opposites an that is why we work so well. 

Thank goodness it's only 7 facts! Phew. 

How it works: The One Lovely Blog award is given to you by fellow bloggers. You simply thank the lovely person/people who nominated you, write 7 facts about yourself and then nominate another 10 bloggers!

The 10 bloggers I nominate are: 


Mummy In Trainning
The Unmumsymum
Hurrah for gin
The L's Mum
You Baby Me Mummy
From Mamma with love
Brummy Mummy of 2
Potty Mouthed Mummy
Wave to mummy
Mums Days

4 comments:

  1. Oo interesting facts, bet I could compete with you on the worst memory though, mine is terrible hehe. Thanks for the nomination, I have added you into my post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Maybe its a mum thing with the bad memory lark x

      Delete
  2. Ah I love ur 7 facts! Well done on your estate agent exams, that is dedication! I also have the worst memory ever, so I totally feel your pain! Fab post lovey xxxx

    ReplyDelete