Thursday 19 March 2015

BiB awards - Brilliance in blogging



Extract from BritMums website about the BiB awards -

Britmums highlights the best of parent lifestyle blogging in our Brilliance in Blogging Awards – the BiBs. It’s an opportunity to recognise the most creative, inventive and compelling blogging of the year!
Last year more than 200,000 nominations and votes were cast –
making it one of the UK’s most popular blogger awards.

BritMums

Nominate here

My plea-

As a newbie blogger, I've only just started to find my feet in this crazy world of blogging, I enjoy every minute of it and its taught me so much already.
I would really appreciate the recognition and the
support from you guys.

If you could please take the time to click the link above and vote for me and yourself and any other bloggers who you think are worthy.

Thanking you x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment